BHARATHA CLASS
After my A/L exam I decide,
❝ HOW WILL I SPEND MY TIME ? ❞
That situation I went to Bharatha class for developed my dancing skills.
My dancing teacher is Scholar Dasuni Dewanthi Abherathna.
![]() |
| ( WITH MY TEACHER ) |
She is the 1st class, graduate of university of visual and performing art.And she is a scholar about Bharatha Natyam. Now she is a school dancing teacher.
She teach us very well.And she start our lessons in so easier place.As that this we will developed our dancing skills very well.
We faced Indian exams in Bharatha Natyam. My fist exam were held on 06 of January in 2020.
I could meet a lot of friends in my class. Like Pawi, Posi, Rume, Pinky, supu akki and etc....
About that reason we could not went to the class since March of 2020 to now.
Actually we felt in so sad feeling.Because it has a same reason in not organize our arangatram mangalya.
Now our class is start now but I and my friends do not go to the class, because we go to the class by bus.This corone time season we can not use the bus by traveling.That reason we can not go to the class.
All we are wish to settle that corone time period, And usually we can go to the class.






Comments
Post a Comment