FLOWERS ,,, I LIKE ,,,





⧱ Flowers are something that everyone in the
world love.

⧱ And flowers are one of my favorite things to do in this world.

⧱ Every flower in the world is different from each other but 
every flower is beautiful.

⧱ So, I like flower a lot in this world but some of them are special to me.

⧱ They are,

Louts flowers.








Kadupul flowers.










Sun flowers.









Temple flowers.










White rose flowers.








Gata pichcha flowers.





And ETC.......



⧱ I get a lot of things when I spend time with flowers.

Our feelings are always being with happy.

And body relaxes.

Mental problems are solved.

And ETC.......


⧱ Also, growing flowers can be a lot of fun.And it is my hobby.

⧱ My favorite places to go to in sri lanka are Kandy and Nuwara Eliya,One of the reason is the desire to see kandy flowers.

⧱ According to all these things flowers are very close to me.

⧱ But I believe the most beautiful and the smell flower must 
be the heart of the people.

⧱ No, matter what other people do, I always try to make a
flower like that.

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So special days .....................

Transportation...........

MY LAP LOP..............