MY FAVORITE TV PROGRAMME........
First round winner was Mr. Mangala Denex. He was get so many gifts and presents. Now it is in final situation in second round. So it is in supper 12 round. My favorite singers are Mr. Manaje Sanjaya, Mr. Pasindu Nilakshana, Miss.Amanda Perera ( she is an under graduate of university of university of visual and performing arts ). I always vote for them, use Hiru Star app.
![]() |
| Pasindu Nilakshana |
![]() |
| Manaje Sanjaya |
![]() |
Amanda Perera![]() ( Mangala Denex ) ( Hiru Star first round grand finale, his winning time ) |
Why I like this programme ?
✹ I like music.
✹ My favorite music experts are their,
Mr. Amal Perera, Mr. Shihan Mihiranga and Mrs. Nirosha Wirajini.
✹ Mr. Manaje Sanjaya is represent my district.As well as it is Galle district.
✹ ETC......
Finally I have a little sad, because after Hiru Star grand finale it is ended. I do not like it.
some times I watch you tube Hiru Star Chanel.
SO, I invite you to watch that programme and feel it.






Comments
Post a Comment