MY FIRST JOB EXPERIENCE .......
I did my a/l exam in 2018.After my a/l exam, I was teach Pre-School and the govenment school.
After that things I applied the BOC BANK school leaver training.
I passed the interview and selected the treating period.
My first day was very special and remember, because that was so rainy day.
I could meet good friends and heartiest persons in my office.Not without meeting
the bad guys.
In my training period, I learned so many things about bank division and learned so many things about the society and the people.
We did so many activities with our branch members and all the
boc bank members.
For examples,
★January 1st
★Annual sport meet
★Vesak festival
★Birth day celebrations
★Annual trip
★ETC .......
According to all these things that time period is very important and special for me and it is reminded me in my life.
![]() |
| ( OUR BATCH PHOTO ) |
☀ our organizations ,,,
FOR LOOKED
MY BLOGGER !!!!!!!







Comments
Post a Comment