........ RANDOM DREAMS ........
Every one has dreams in this world.
As well as I have some dreams and some of them are founded by randomly.
Some of those dreams have come true, some of them are coming true, some of them are waiting for them to come true.
These dreams take us by surprise and make us happy.
Random dreams take us to a different world.
So, some of those dreams we change to the new person.But the most important thing is the random dreams are some people have in their whole life.
So, I have random dreams that like my life in now.
Some people get lost in random dreams, so we have to make sure to be beautiful in those dreams.
According to all these things I believe, actually dreams are not about we looked, really dreams are we founded randomly.It mean dreams are truly we changed, RANDOM DREAMS..............





Comments
Post a Comment