I LIKE TO GO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 My favorite place is Kandy in sri lanka. It is located in central province.It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I always like to go to Kandy. Because I like its weather, biodiversity, the beauty of the environment, and so many things.

I like, Every trip I go to the Kandy. but i can't success my dream because my family members are like to go any other places. but good thing is my friends arrange a try trip, they always like to go to Kandy but bad thing is we can't go to that trip physically it is only dream.

However, I went to Kandy some places are their if I like to see.

➤  Temple of the tooth




➤ Peradeniya flower garden



➤  Pinnawala elephant orphanage



➤  Explore spice garden

➤ Wales park 

➤ Knuckles mountain range.

➤  Canbuy gem museum 

➤  ETC........

I know most of the people are like to visit Kandy. Because it is so beautiful place in the world. Therefore, people from Sri Lanka as well as many foreigners come to Kandy on tours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So special days .....................

Transportation...........

MY LAP LOP..............