MY FREE TIME................
All we have so many works in our day today life. But they are not same, they are different things....This means that our lives are very busy throughout the day. Then life will be monotonous, not fun.So we will constantly do a lot to avoid them. To the thing is doing so it mean hobbies........
Like everyone else, I have hobbies.They are,
⌘ Listen to the songs.
I always like to listen old Sinhala songs. Specially i like Mr. Amaradewas' songs, Mr. Karunarathne Diulgalages' songs, Mr. Milten Mallawa Arachchi and etc......... It heals my mind and frees me from monotony. It is a meditation for me.
⌘ Read books
some times i like to read books in my free time. specially novels and short stories, and etc. I get this book in library. school time i got books use Galle national library.but i am not a participant in this library, because are participant in that library when we were the the school student. It is big issue in that library. In that situation i can't get new books for read.
⌘ Watching videos
I like to watch some videos use you tube. like dancing videos, TV series, cartoons, embroider and Sewing videos, specially songs' visuals, and so many things..... i thing it is good for my improving knowledge and updating about the world.
⌘ Sewing
I like sewing all the time in my life.but I spend my free time on this because I need to devote time to other work as well. and i remember the special thing about that. so, I stopped this things but i started this again because of one special person request me to start this again.

Those are my hobbies, it mean" when i was in my free time what am i do ?"





Comments
Post a Comment