MY KITTY BABY...............












 I have a baby kitty like my pet. It is femail.

It has so many colors: black, white, brown ..........

It was born in may 2020.I don't remember what is the day correctly. It mean, it is eight months old.

I don't like anyone tell it animal; I always tell it  " MANIKE ".

It is so lovely and friendly.

It usually sleep with me in my bed room.



It is good hunter and it hunt so many small animals like squirrel, rats, butterflies, and etc.......... but it hunt not only always but also some times.

Usually is eat rice and carry but it specially like meals or fish.and it like biscuits and bite also.

Some day we can't gave it that foods so this days it hunger strike.

The important thing is It is live with me while I studying.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So special days .....................

Transportation...........

MY LAP LOP..............